Sunday 30 August 2015

Day 242: the queue for the Q!

Because yet again my camera has got dust on the sensor, I left it behind at Leica so their engineer could look at it on Tuesday. So I've gone from two lovely Leicas (briefly) to none at all. Perhaps not the wisest decision as now I am camera-less over the final long weekend before Christmas. But we're off to Lapland soon so I wanted a clean sensor for those stunning landscapes. And, fingers crossed, the Northern Lights.

I love my Leica D-Lux typ 109 but the Leica Q is a a whole other level. I'm kind of in awe of it. So consequently, perhaps unsurprisingly, I have joined the Q queue, but I'm going to have to show an uncharacteristic patience as it's a loooong queue. Demand is very much outstripping production at the moment and several months lie between me and being a proud owner of two gorgeous Leicas. Tick, tock...

No comments:

Post a Comment