Friday 14 August 2015

Day 226: looking back at us!

Russian Ukrainian V, multi-brothered J and ZZ have opted for a leaving do in the Oyster Shed, across the river from their former home from home. In fact I did wonder if the location was chosen so they could look back (fondly or otherwise) at where they'd just left.

I realised I'd been here once before back in April 2013. I'm not positive I would have recognised our building as the one we were due to move into one and a half years later. Back then I captured the soft pinks of a sunset but tonight the rain rendered the sunset very unremarkable, but at least the blue hour made the view a little more interesting.

For reasons not entirely understood, ZZ didn't turn up for his leaving do, does that mean he hadn't left?

No comments:

Post a Comment