Tuesday 28 July 2015

Day 209: new Moo

Not that I don't have plenty of my skinny Moo cards left from previous printings but I fancied adding a new dozen to my collection. The idea is not just to carry them around in case someone wants to have the details of my random blog ramblings and photography efforts, but some of my favourites can be placed in the frame that sits on my desk at work to inspire me to get out more, and take more photos.

One of the new ones was a summer night almost exact replica view from our balcony overlooking Southwark Cathedral, to replace the dark winter shot I had on display previously. There's the inevitable sunsets, always plenty of those, new flowers (natch) and another photo of Richmond. I thought I'd squeeze in a photo of Tash from our recent Happy Camera studio lighting workshop too.

No comments:

Post a Comment