Thursday 16 July 2015

Day 197: sunset soiree

We hosted a little SLA soiree tonight on our balcony, finally we have a building we can be proud to invite customers too, and a great entertainment space, if the weather holds. I'd promised a good sunset, and I think we did okay. The security were eyeing us trying to perch on the stone beds as we have a definite dearth of seating on the balcony. I do wonder if this is a ploy to discourage us to linger. About the time they were started to round us up, the rain started. Clearly organised to dampen our spirits and get people thinking about one more for the road. At least I got my photographs, and probably managed a little better than those smartphone shots. I could break out the smaller apertures and then bring it up in post.

No comments:

Post a Comment