Thursday 5 March 2015

Day 64: Chasing the sunset

Yep, another one! This one is a little different because I chased the sunset. I grabbed a few shots from my preferred vantage point but as the sun is moving across the skyline a little more each day it's harder to find a spot that doesn't need the reflection of the ceiling lights or the big, bold neon sign hanging above the coffee bar eliminated. So I thought I'd go up higher.

We have speedy lifts, where you're in them, but when you tap the required floor number in the panel you have no idea when the request may be honoured. And sometimes it seems unfeasibly long. Today was one of those times.

But finally, when I shot up ten floors to our top floor, I was able to see the golden orb in all its glory. Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment