Saturday 31 January 2015

Day 31: No snow!

Facebook is chock full of pictures of snow, trees dripping in snow, unadulterated fields carpeted with pristine whiteness and just deep, deep snow. Other than some flurries we saw from our seventh floor vantage point that didn't stick, we've been entirely snow deprived. I was hoping today that the promised snow would arrive but apart from some early morning frost, nothing. Okay the frost is pretty, and I could play with my close-up filters but I'd set my heart on the white stuff. There was rain yes, maybe almost sleet but we remained snowless. The last time I managed to photograph snow was nearly two years ago. If I was in other parts of the UK I'd be well over snow by now. But here, in London, in Richmond, no snow! Maybe tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment