Friday 16 January 2015

Day 16: Dining room with a view

I'm standing in one of our swanky private dining rooms on the 17th floor, to take a picture of the "walkie-talkie" building opposite (and waving at Swedish C too, of course). Most of the windows on this side of the building have struts bisecting them which obscures the view somewhat, but I discovered the dining rooms have picture windows, so I just had to sneak in an empty one whilst the sky was a pleasing cornflower blue. Hopefully next time I'm in here, we can be tucking into some delicious food, I'll have to fathom if any of our clients deserve it at the moment.

Swedish C suggests I join her on the 31st floor garden bar one of these fine days, which no doubt will elicit further shots from the other side of the Thames. I'm looking forward to it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment