Thursday 12 December 2013

Day 346 : Richmond star

I had planned hitting the town with my camera and sorting out some Christmas presents. But the days are so short now so when I'd nailed the Christmas presents the daylight had very much disappeared, so a bit of night photography is in order. The Christmas lights in Richmond are very simple this year, there's a big decorated tree outside the station and just the odd white shooting star suspended on a grid attached to the occasional lamppost. I've been admiring them as I stand at the bus stop in the evening on the way back from the city. Once over the picturesque bridge there are little illuminated Christmas trees impaled on the shops lining Richmond road.

I do love Christmas lights, especially the tasteful ones and Richmond has done us proud this year.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment