Saturday 16 November 2013

Day 320 : best laid plans!

I really intended to get out earlier with my camera before meeting up with the girls for dinner in Battersea. I even had a vague idea of trying to get some interesting shots of the power station itself. But the sun seemed to disappear pretty sharpish today and I was still recovering from my busy-week-induced-coma and missed the day entirely. Ah well, best laid plans and all that, clearly I need to embrace night photography it seems.

On my return from the super-chilled night at the pub I thought I would see if I could capture the leaves of one of my favourite trees against the inky black sky. I hadn't taken my tripod out for a girl’s dinner so it had to be handheld. I didn't use my flash but the nearby street lamp cast it’s orange-y glow over the outstretched branches. Not really an iconic multi-chimneyed building though.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment