Saturday 28 September 2013

Day 271 : a quiet moment at UK's busiest station

I’m up on the new mezzanine level at Waterloo Station to check all the new eateries to see where I want to dine before returning home. The station isn't very busy at the moment and I have a good view of the minor hustle and bustle below. I'm rather taken by how vibrant all the trains look against the riveted white painted ironwork holding up the glass roof.

It’s fairly quiet now but I believe Waterloo Station is the busiest stations in the UK with regards to passengers. Whereas Clapham Junction, just up the road (or should I say rails), is the busiest with regards to trains.

After taking my daily picture, I decide to eat at Black & Blue just outside the main steps, I've opted for steak today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment