Wednesday 4 September 2013

Day 247 : a tiny circus

The little Iwako rubbers (or erasers, if you prefer) seem to have taken on a life of their own. I’d bought the original batch for a supplemental birthday present for KK next Tuesday, and got a couple of extras. I took them into the office when they were delivered and a few ended up remaining there. Our office is curiously bland, we don't have any pictures, art, the plants got banished and grey is the dominant colour. One burst of colour is the ceramic bowl of oranges that sit on the table by our entrance.

I'm not sure how the orange ended up on our desk, I suspect it was left over from the penguins and MINI photograph. Then it seemed only logical the elephant would stand on top of the orange on the edge of the partition wall. Well elephants like standing on balls don't they? For some reason I hear circus music when it catches my eye.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment