Tuesday 11 June 2013

Day 162 : mooved by my Moo cards

My moo.com cards arrived today and they've come out rather fabulous, if I say so myself. After admiring my friends' cards from them I fancied some of my own promoting my blog and I guess my photography. It's a bit of a conceit but why not, they are little things of beauty.

I picked out eleven images (random I know), I didn't want them to be all poppies, and I opted for rounded corners after checking out LB’s. I wanted to mix it up a bit and have some black & white, a spot of street art from the Jewish memorial in Berlin, flowers - dandelion clock, poppies, rose and daisy, sunsets - both Lyme Regis on the Dorset coast and home in Richmond and also an example of my miniature figures perched on one of most favourite rings.

I have learnt one thing about selecting a variety of different images, is that people often want more than one. It's very flattering and I am more than happy to oblige. And as a consequence, I suspect I'll be a very repeat customer of moo.com spreading a little red dot snapper love!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment