Saturday 1 June 2013

Day 152 : sparkly Twiggy!

I'm not sure how I missed this when I rushed into Wardour Street screening rooms for an eclectic little horror movie short last night, possibly because I was dashing through, cutting it a little fine as usual. After we were dazzled by the diminutive film, hobnobbed with the stars, collected our heart-shaped balloon and quaffed some Champagne we head off for the walk to Milk and Honey and more frivolity. Just as we’re leaving I espy the huge Twiggy made out of hundreds and thousands of Swarovski crystals by the front door. I'm in sparkly heaven!

This just had to be recorded but being so shiny and reflective it is causing a major problem trying to avoid just mirroring the scene beyond. I approach Twiggy from every angle to see how best to avoid too much disruption to the image. It kind of worked but with the benefit of hindsight I should have tried welding a polariser to diminish the glare as I do actually keep one in my handbag, well doesn't everyone?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment