Wednesday 10 April 2013

Mysterious tulips

Spotted another opportunity to try out my new close up filter. Many of my clients adorn their reception desks with beautiful flowers. This afternoon’s clients had an abundance of tulips and luckily don't seem adverse to photography. In my enthusiasm I initially grabbed a polariser and couldn't figure why I was struggling so much get a crisp focus and then it all became clear...literally! No one tried to strong arm my camera off me or make veiled threats regarding the use of flash. When I realised my error I was able get a close up of the inside of one of the tulips. Using a tripod would help considerably however, but I suspect that would push the most amenable photography-friendly security guard to the edge. But it was still rather nice and I'm always a sucker for a pink flower.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment